Looking for a healthier alternative to Grandma’s meatloaf? Try our ground turkey version from Core Concept’s Fitness Director, Chris Rimer.
- 2 lbs. 99% Fat Free Ground Turkey
- 1 slice Whole Grain Bread, Crumbled
- 1/3 Cup Egg Whites
- 1 Small Onion, Minced
- 1/2 Cup Reduced Sugar Ketchup
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic, Minced
- 2 Teaspoons Worcester Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Sea Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients.
- Place in a lightly greased or parchment lined 5×9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased or parchment lined 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour, let cool and enjoy!